RE: TR2/3 Engine Woes = Now Success!!

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: TR2/3 Engine Woes = Now Success!!
From: Hugh Fader <hfader@usa.net>
Date: Tue, 14 May 2002 18:36:19 -0400
Bob,

Glad to hear of your success. I am going to be starting up my rebuilt TR6
engine in the next week or so. Is use of sealant something that is routinely
done on all engines when first started? One of the auto shops here advised
me against it as it might clog up the water passages. He said it was
particulary a problem on Triumphs and MGs. Don't know how true that is.

- Hugh