Sandusky Valley Vintage Rally (OH)

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net> g4EAPDO09443
Subject: Sandusky Valley Vintage Rally (OH)
From: "Dean Mericas" <dmericas@limno.com>
Date: Tue, 14 May 2002 06:25:11 -0400
Is anyone from the list planning to participate in the Sandusky Valley Vintage
Rally this weekend in Tiffin, OH?  It's being hosted by the Ohio Chapter of the
New England MG T Resister (go figure, they're MG fans after all).  Details are
at www.rhybudd.com/SVVR.html.

Based on the weather forecast (cold, rainy) and a leaking radiator neck in the
TR4, I'm planning to take the Alfa. Heresy, I know.

Dean Mericas
Ann Arbor, MI
1965 TR4
1974 Alfa Romeo GTV