Re: TR6 Hardtop Storage

To: bdischer@blakedischer.com
Subject: Re: TR6 Hardtop Storage
From: Joseph J Burlein <tr6guy@juno.com>
Date: Mon, 13 May 2002 20:52:01 -0400
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
I bought a BMW hardtop stand for the 3 series of cars.  I then went to
Home Depot and bought  "extenders" for the casters.  (Basically long
bolts and nuts that fit the thread pattern and diameter of the original
short bolts)  Works great and it comes with a cover that fits the top
also.

Joe

On Mon, 13 May 2002 19:10:34 -0400 Blake Discher
<bdischer@blakedischer.com> writes:
> Has anyone created either a hanging mechanism or rack of some sort
> for
> storing a TR6 hardtop?  I've scoured the net seeking pictures of
> something
> I could construct for my garage with no success.  Any suggestions
> would be
> appreciated.
>
> Thanks,
> Blake Discher, Detroit
>
> -----
>
> 1976 TR6 (BRG)
> 1971 Stag (Damson)

Joe Burlein
72 TR-6 (Supercharged!)
Wesley Chapel, NC

Real cars are designed to carry only two people, anything else is just a
bus.