Re: Attention all TR-5 AND TR-250 owners and/or past owners. cn.com>

To: Divits@aol.com
Subject: Re: Attention all TR-5 AND TR-250 owners and/or past owners. cn.com>
From: corey.sherman@RCN.COM
Date: Sun, 12 May 2002 22:48:41 -0400 22, 2002) at 05/12/2002 10:48:43 PM, Serialize complete at 05/12/2002 10:48:43 PM
Cc: kmr@pil.net, owner-triumphs@autox.team.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Thank you all for your compliments (re: TR Registry).

I'm a little hesitant to offer up an opinion (no flames please)...
but having say that, I would gladly extend the functionality of the
existing TR Registry to include a "tips and Tricks" section, which may
address John's needs (and perhaps others). My greatest apprehension though
is to duplicate the efforts or resources that may exist elsewhere. The VTR
does an excellent job of maintaining a knowledge base (vis-a-vis
Maintenance Handbook) and such others the likes of 6-pack listquest or
Buckeye Triumph Tech Features
(http://www.buckeyetriumphs.org/technical/technical.htm), just to name a
few.

Just a penny's thought.

It could very readily look like :
http://www.triumphstag.net/start/technical/tipstricksmods/listbysection.php?section=*&sort=heading

Sometimes, you just can't please everyone, but it never stops me from
trying  :-)