TR4 horn push

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR4 horn push
From: "Michael Gajic" <michaelgajic@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 13 May 2002 12:10:57 +1000 FILETIME=[6BA83670:01C1FA23]
Listers,

I recently purchased a new horn push for my original TR4 steering wheel. The
problem is that the horn push does not fit.

The inner diameter of the hub is 50mm on my wheel and the horn push has a
small piece of wire that come out from the bottom (rear) that makes the horn
push about 51mm wide at that point. Hence it does not fit. It is a brand new
horn push made by MOMO.

Can somebody please send me a picture of the rear of an original TR4 horn
push so that I can compare it to the one I have. Has anyone else had
problems with new TR4 horn pushes?

Many thanks in advance,
Michael
63' TR4