'78 Corvette brochure (no LBC)

To: triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: '78 Corvette brochure (no LBC)
From: Steven Newell <steven@newellboys.com>
Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 15:41:09 -0600
Free to a list member:

Apparently when I was twelve I wanted a Corvette, but Dad went
ahead and bought a Chevette instead. I found a brochure among
papers my Mom saved, it's the '78 "Silver Anniversary" Corvette.
It folds out to a nice poster w/ a big '53 and a timeline of the model,
with cool little cockpit details from each iteration.

If anyone on the list is a big fan, let me know and I'll drop it in the
mail. Just send me a 250 word essay telling me why you really need
this somewhat wrinkled time capsule... or just be the first to send
me an email with your address.

Steven Newell
Denver, CO USA
'62 TR4