Car Shows

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Car Shows
From: ebk <ebk@buffnet.net>
Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 07:23:37 -0400
Hi List!
    All this talk about car shows & judging reminded me to let the list
know about our British Car Club of Western New York's car show called
Euro-Car Day. It's on June 9th. The judging is done by the people that
enter their car. Yes, YOU are the JUDGE! We have a lot of our Canadian
friends come dow across the boarder who walk around talking with us & we
all are having a variety of drink & food with the conversation. I would
like to see more PA & Ohio people there, too. If Toronto people can make
it down [2 hr. drive], then why can't PA or Ohio people drive , too? Get
the car out & drive it, have fun with ALL european car makes & a
leisurely drive home. You're still in time to meet the early
registration fee, too. Just go to this web site & down load the entry
form, & mail it in:

http://clubs.hemmings.com/bccwny/flyer.htm

    I really would like to meet more of our TR List Members. I hope to
see you there!
-Cosmo Kramer