RE: TR3a gauge question

To: "David Templeton" <davidt@opentext.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: TR3a gauge question
From: "Randall Young" <ryoung@navcomtech.com>
Date: Sat, 4 May 2002 16:07:19 -0700 o m>
Well, the green wire comes from the fuse block, not from the battery, and on
your car it shouldn't go anywhere else.  On much earlier cars, it supplied
power to the wiper switch also.

However, the heater motor power is sometimes connected at the fuel gage,
it's possible you're looking at that.  It's usually a separate ring
terminal, tho, and if memory serves it's black, not green.

Randall