Re: weekends

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: weekends
From: Michael Hargreave Mawson <OC@46thFoot.com>
Date: Sat, 4 May 2002 17:30:56 +0100
In article <001101c1f37d$693cfa30$139e3bd0@preferree7l54v>, Fred Thomas
<vafred@erols.com> writes
>Damn I hate weekends, everyone is away from their office,

Office?   This PC sits in the bay window of the front room at home.   To
my left, a yellow Spitfire, to my right, a white Herald.   Going past
(sometimes, at least), a mustard Stag, a red TR3, and a red GT6...

> can't use the P/C at
>home because of yard work (except David T),

Yard work?   Is this what we call gardening over here?   If so, I'm
pleased to report that I have just completed mowing my lawn, and have
damn well earned a few minutes in front of the PC. :-)

> can't find out how Scott decided
>to clean his wheels, not really sure if it's a frt. or rear "eye" needed,

Rear.   I'm sure it was rear.   I haven't got either spare, so I hope
someone else has.

>(David T's in his garage he knows), no idea if anyone encountered any more
>nice A/H drivers, (I know David T did'nt),

No more for me today either.   (Actually, I'm trying to give them up.)

> very unusual form Don M to take his
>"3" out during the week (David T. can't) and I never have heard really if it
>was enough of that white stuff North of the border, I guess David T. will let
>us know when he's had enough, gees I really do hate weekends.  "FT"

Dr. Mike is IN!

I prescribe one dose of driving a Triumph, eight times a day, to be
taken after meals. <g>

ATB

--
Mike
Michael Hargreave Mawson, author of "Eyewitness in the Crimea"