RE: List Archives?

To: "Pharr, Jeff" <pharr@terralign.com>, triumphs@autox.team.net
From: Randall Young <ryoung@NAVCOMTECH.COM>
Date: Wed, 1 May 2002 11:48:38 -0700
> Are there any searchable archive for this list?

There are for some of the other Team.Net lists, but AFAIK, MJB hasn't set
them up for the 'big list' yet.  "RealSoonNow" ...

> I'm trying to set the timing on my TR4/A more accurately and I recall a
> discussion some months back about static timing being the best way to go.

I personally believe the "road test" method is the best way to go.  Chances
are your engine is no longer identical to what left the factory, the
gasoline/petrol you can buy today is certainly very different.

Randall