Whitworth

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Whitworth
From: a Wallace <wallaces@superaje.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2001 09:39:50 -0400
As more Lucas, SU, and Zenith bits find their way over to my place, it's
getting harder to get by without a couple of Whitworth hand wrenches. I
don't think I need an extensive set - probably only a couple of sizes. I
definitely need the one that's just >13 mm, can't remember the others - can
anyone tell me what the sizes are i.e. a Whitworth xyz is just smaller than
an Imperial abc?
Regarding a source -I looked at Enco after the recent post, but no luck there.
Any suggestions? I don't feel the urge for a high-end brand; medium would
be about right.
Thanks,
Jim