Re: BMW Sells British Motor Heritage Ltd.

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: BMW Sells British Motor Heritage Ltd.
From: Bill Pugh <anabil@caltel.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2001 08:57:29 -0700
>I thought someone would come back with that!!! I agree, although how about
>resurrecting the Stag (many of us are older with families these days)

You Guys have got it all wrong, we don' need no new stinkin' pseudo
sports cars! What we need is a new SIDESCREEN car. Wouldn't you love
a "new" small mouth TR33, with a six speed tranny, four wheel disk
brakes and a double overhead cam fuel injected four...WOW! Now that
would be a Real Sports Car
--
Bill Pugh
Two @ Home