RE: TR Hunting

To: "'LeRoy Price'" <lep@epix.net>
Subject: RE: TR Hunting
From: Ed Quinn <equinn@airtreatment.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2001 10:06:22 -0700
Cc: "TRIUMPH TR6 (E-mail)" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Welcome,
First off, you came to the right place, these guys are great.

A Couple of comments
If you like the 4, Try the TR250.  A TR4ish with straight 6 power.
I have a TR6 which also has the straight 6 engine.
Look for the overdrive in any car - you'll be glad afterwards or sad - like
me (non OD).
Watch for rust and other bits falling off.
Use a magnet for bondo
Get the parts magazines (Moss motoring, Victoria British, et al) and check
costs of components on the cars you are thinking about, as some stuff can
get pricey.
Save a refrigerator box for the garage floor, or carpet, as you will
probably be spending many enjoyable hours there....not to say that's bad,
but LBC's (little British cars) need luvin too.

Mine is the best car I own.. and drive least.  I would recommend it as a
second vehicle to anyone.

Good luck
Ed