RE: Carb vs. PI question

To: "Triumphs@autox. Team. Net" <Triumphs@autox.team.net>, "David Massey" <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Subject: RE: Carb vs. PI question
From: "R. Ashford Little II" <ralittle2@mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2001 14:05:51 -0400
Hmmm, heater?  mine doesn't blow too hard anyway.  BTW, what would be the
possible cause of decreased air flow from a heater anyway?

Windshield wipers?  well, if you mean those streak inducers then yes I've
got two.  Can you replace the springs in the wipers to increase the tension?

Windshield?  I thought those were simply designed to ramp the rainwater up
and over the car at highway speeds.

Speaking of windshields.  I've got a leak that results in water in the
driver and possibly passenger footwell after washing the car.  I don't think
it's coming from the top of the windshield frame as I rarely spray the hose
up there.  Any ideas?  I was thinking it might be coming in via the hood
vent, but don't know where to check.

Thanks

Ashford

BTW, I really appreciate the wealth of knowledge and cooperation that this
list and it's members provide.