RE: Jacks

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Jacks
From: "Dylan Pedersen" <pdylan@uswest.net>
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2001 23:34:28 -0600 l lc>
Hi Noah -
I ran into the same problem with clearance and came up with another
solution:

I use the tire jack to jack the car up like I'm going to change the driver
side tire.  This then gives me enough clearance to slide the floor jack
under the radiator and get at the cross bar.  Once up I put the car on floor
stands set on each side of the jack. I reverse the process to get back down.
It takes a little work, but it keeps me from buying a second floor jack.

Happy driving!
Dylan Pedersen
'63 TR4