Ck out my TR3 Web page !

To: "TRlist" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Ck out my TR3 Web page !
From: "Pat Leask" <pleask@telus.net>
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2001 18:27:55 -0700
At long last I have got a web page up and running. I've always wanted to do
one but never had the push to learn how. Now I do !

The main page is of my TVR rebuild, and below at the bottom is the link to the
TR3 so many of you have kindly helped me out with. Both parts and knowledge.
Of interest is how I took two front aprons to build one and how I did it.

Please feel free to go and snoop around. The TR3 goes in for painting this
weekend and will then sit for the winter or so. Mostly to dried up TR3 funds
and the fact that I'm putting all my energy into the TVR (also on the web
page).

Happy browsing !
Pat
http://www3.telus.net/pleask/web/index.htm