Fuel sending unit wiring question now.

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fuel sending unit wiring question now.
From: "Kinderlehrer" <kinderlehrer@mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2001 08:49:25 -0700
There are 2 terminals on the top of the TR3A sending unit for the gas gauge.
I have the wire from the gauge connected to one and it seems to work fine.
I also have a loose ground wire in the trunk (sorry, boot), one end
connected to the bolt that holds the gas tank tie down strap.  Does the
other end get connected to the other terminal?  The wiring diagram only
shows one connection on the sender unit.  The body shop disconnected these
wires, so I can't blame my bad memory.

Thanks again for everyone's help and patience.

Bob