Carb Rebuild

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Carb Rebuild
From: Shrack04@aol.com
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2001 11:27:23 EDT
Jim Taylor in Bartlesville Oklahoma did my SU H6's,  He did the Vacuum Drop
Test to make sure they were in spec and matched, checked the Piston Springs
at various loads and Matched them, replaced all parts, Float Valves, Throttle
Shafts (with standard size), Precision fittled shaft bushings, (extra width),
Jets, Needles, Gaskets Seals, Grommets, Pins, Ground out flash metal in
bores, Polished bores, buffed brass & steel parts, preset, gave a full report
of conditions, and gave instructions on how to set upon replacement.  I sent
him a really grubby set and they came back like new.  He is a Senior Design
Engineer and Jaguar Service School Graduate. Has done British carbs for many
many years.  It was $150 for the pair,,