Re: Carb Linkage Ball Ends

To: Mike Hart <harty47@yahoo.com>, Triumph Net <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Carb Linkage Ball Ends
From: Erik Quackenbush <erik@midwestfilter.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Oct 2001 16:33:22 -0500
I'm not sure if they'll have the size you want but I know Grainger
(http://www.grainger.com ) sells spherical rod ends and so does Pegasus
(http://www.pegasusautoracing.com).

I re-engineered the throttle linkange on my PI system using sets of left
and right hand thread spherical rod ends with some aircraft turnbuckles
(AN155 maybe?) that I got from Aircraft Spruce.
(http://www.aircraft-spruce.com)

-Erik

--
Erik Quackenbush, V.P. Operations, Midwest Filter Corporation
1-847-680-0566 fax: 1-847-680-0832 http://www.midwestfilter.com