VTR trip

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: VTR trip
From: "Fred Thomas" <vafred@erols.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 09:56:28 -0400
Cc: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Well I'm sure most of you have already heard what a really great show the
"Rocky Mountain T/R club" put on,, they really out did I think even their on
expectations, what a area, having never been to the Rockies before it was
quite spectacular to say the very least, nice place and a great crowd. I
would also like to add that my 88,000 miles in 8 years little T/R 3 took a
1st in particpants choice which only goes to prove you can drive the heck
out of them and still have a nice car and to Joe Curry for a fine driving
performance with a really fast and great sounding car, if you've never seen
this car & driver you are sure missing a thrill, quite a job Joe. And a very
special thanks to the Rocky Mountain folks for hosting this event, you were
great.  "FT"