TR4A Wiring harness question?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR4A Wiring harness question?
From: "Don Spence" <dspence@oanet.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2001 23:21:01 -0600
Hi all
I've just about sorted out my new wiring harness. After poring over four
different versions of the wiring diagram, all of which are partially
correct, (thankfully different parts) I'm left with one remaining mystery.

There are three green wires with snap connector leads exiting the harness
opposite the point where the starter solenoid leads exit.  I have no idea
what these are for. Can anyone offer some insight?
All advice gratefully accepted.
TIA
Don