Re: Setting dwell

Subject: Re: Setting dwell
From: Randall <randallyoung@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2001 20:53:51 -0700
Cc: Triumph 6-pack mail list <6pack@autox.team.net>, triumph mail list <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Mitch :

I believe, when setting the dwell on a MSD system, you need to connect
the meter directly to the points.  There's actually no need to check the
dwell, the MSD doesn't pay any attention to it.  It only looks at the
transition when the points open, eveything else is determined by the
box.

Randall
59 TR3A daily driver - with a MSD 6A for many years