Re: Classic carnuba car wax.

To: johnsofe@ohsu.edu, triumphs@autox.team.net, vtr@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Classic carnuba car wax.
From: Herald948@aol.com
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2001 23:06:21 EDT
In a message dated 7/31/2001 4:03:44 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
johnsofe@ohsu.edu writes:

> Hello.
> My name is Femi Johnson and my fiancee' and I own an auto detailing
> business.  One of our clients gave us some Classic carnauba wax to try.  We
> love it, but can't find it anywhere.  I went on-line to search for it and
> that's when I found your web site.  I noticed in the waxing portion of your
> article you mentioned the wax, but there was no link to the company web
> site.  Do you have any information for me on where I can buy this wax in
> Oregon.  I would really appreciate your help with this.  Thank you.  I know
> this may be a little weird coming from a complete stranger :)

Sorry; this is NOWHERE NEAR as weird as some questions we've gotten at the
VTR  web site! :-)

Seriously, though, I can't help personally, but I'm copying some others.
Hopefully someone on one of these lists knows where Classic wax could be
obtained somewhere in the Pacific Northwest or possibly via mail or Internet
order.

--Andy

Andrew Mace, President and 10/Herald/Vitesse (Sports 6) Vehicle Consultant
The Vintage Triumph Register <www.vtr.org>