Instructions - Sidescreen Register

To: "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Instructions - Sidescreen Register
From: "Bill Brewer" <bbrewer@lightspeed.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2001 23:27:02 -0700
     So far I have 81 sidescreens registered on my list. There is not much
else to do in Tehachapi on a Friday night. Several build numbers are very
close to each other. It is also interesting to see which years and build
numbers seem to have the most survivors.
     If you own a sidescreen TR and haven't sent in your build number yet,
please do so and I'll post the list next week. I am going camping at San
Simeon (near Hearst Castle) and will be off the list for a few days. I'll
get back on it when I get back.
     Please mail it directly to my email address instead of to the list, it
makes it easier to cut & paste.
     Please use the following example for format:

1960
TS72747LO, Bill Brewer

Thanks!
Bill Brewer