Re: Autocross, brake fade

To: "John Cowan" <jfcowan@pacbell.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>, <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Autocross, brake fade
From: "David Greed" <greed@wave.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2001 19:13:15 +1200
I am not sure if EBC make a pad for the TR3. I have the GreenStuff pads in
the Stag and also in our Citroen and I am delighted with them. They don't
fade, they stop well, they are quiet and they don't leave dust on the
wheels. I have not had them in long enough to see how well they wear,
although they claim to be better in this regard as well. These are on road
cars. Check out their webpage www.ebc-brakes.com for details on these and
their competition pads.

Regards
David Greed