I apologize

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: I apologize
From: E KLOS <chevynova@peoplepc.com>
Date: 23 Jul 2001 11:41:26 -0700
Apparently I got nailed with a virus recently, it took me a couple of hours to
figure out what had happened.  I don't know how it happened, I'm usually very
good about this kind of stuff.  Anyway, its replying to every unread message in
my inbox, attaching itself to those replies, thus spreading to every list I am
subscribed to.  I sincerly apologize for screw-up, and have since reverted to
web mail until I can retify the problem.

Eric Klos