TR4A wiring diagram

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR4A wiring diagram
From: "Don Spence" <dspence@oanet.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2001 12:42:59 -0600
Hi Thanks for the note. I have the harness from cox & buckles via the
roadster factory. Wrapped in black vinyl so I hope it is correct.

Do you have a copy of the wiring diagram. The only one I have is in the
Bentleys manual and it seems to have an error or two.  There is also one
(different) in TRF's Restoration Checklist publication, but they printed it
on such poor stock that the colour codes are unreadable.

So... if any one has a correct TR4A wiring diagram that they could copy and
mail or scan and email, I'd appreciate it immensely.
Thanks
Don