Re: Triumph bicycle

To: "Rich White" <rlwhitetr3b@hotmail.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Triumph bicycle
From: "Mark Joslyn" <mbjoslyn@prairienet.org>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2001 20:29:20 -0500
Rich, This seems more like what I remember of my long lost(somewhere in the
garage) bike "TR shield". And by the way , did you make it to the "Champaign
British Car Festival" this may? If you did I did not have the pleasure of
your acquaintance. We shall have to meet and get you involved in the
activicties  for next year and the rest of this driving season, as I believe
you have you r TR2 in puttering condition, at least? Let me know and we'll
meet for a Bass or liquid of your choice.

TRiumphantly,   Mark

Mark Joslyn,   1406 Winding Lane Champaign, Illinois 61820........
217-359-6792
VTR Midwest Chapter Coordinator / Central Illinois TRiumph Owners
Association
49 2000 roadster, 59 TR3a, 62,63,64 TR SPORTS 6, 62,63 TR4, 63 TR FOR-D (302
COBRA)
73 TR6, 74 TVR, 80  MGB-LE