RE: Convertible Top/Skinner comments

To: "'Patrick Bitton'" <pbitton@axess.com>, Triumph <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Convertible Top/Skinner comments
From: "Westerdale, Bob" <bwesterdale@edax.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2001 16:15:16 -0400
As a general note on J.Skinner's products,  It took 4 months to get my 3A's
carpet set,  which looks nice but not extraordinary.  What really surprised
me is that he charged me $ 100 shipping,  for basic UPS service.  I have not
yet seen a Customs bill,  but I have already decided that buying locally (
i.e. US vendor) would've been the wiser choice.  Communication with Skinner
was not handled very professionally, with unanswered  Emails and a fair
degree of confusion on his end.  I haven't tried fitting the carpets yet;
fingers firmly crossed....
Bob Westerdale
59 3A  TS36967