Re: Replacement headlights http://netwinsite.com/top_mail.htm

To: "John Vance" <biggooner@hotmail.com>, pethier@isd.net, greed@wave.co.nz, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Replacement headlights http://netwinsite.com/top_mail.htm
From: "Phil Ethier"<pethier@isd.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2001 17:58:43 GMT
>Phil, sounds like your wife and I have some common ancestry  ;?) How does
>she feel about people that use their fog lights when it's not foggy?

If they were actually AIMED like fog lights and in fact were proper fog lights,
it would not be a problem, but these people have no clue as to the nature and
proper function of fog lights.

> Or
>don't put their turn signals on until they are already sitting in the turn

>lane.

Now you have it.  This causes steam to come out of her ears.  She will decide
to take the left lane at traffic light.  After she has lost the opportunity
to move to the right line, the nudnik in front of her will turn on his left
blinker.  Makes her go ballistic.  If the other driver happens to be female,
she will shout her famous line:  "It's broads like you who give women drivers
a bad name!"

Phil Ethier