Alls well

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Alls well
From: "Ronnie Babbitt" <rbtr3a@home.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2001 00:48:09 -0400
Just returned from Houston Texas tonight and received a great news from my
doctors at MD Anderson Cancer Clinic.
Two years ago had a Partial nefrectomy of my right kidney to remove  renal
cancer. Every six months I have to return for follow ups and test. Which all
has gone well, during my last visit, four months ago a spot was detected on
one of my lungs.  Well today I was told it was nothing and all blood tests and
cat scans were good.  WHAT A RELIEF!!!!!!!   Talk about a four long months.
Tomorrow I'm taking off work and going for a long drive just me and my TR3.

thanks for the bandwidth,  just so relieved had to tell someone, to late for
the phone

take care
and thank you GOD
ronnie