TR 6 Rad shield

To: <Mark.Evans@Anheuser-Busch.com>
Subject: TR 6 Rad shield
From: "Gerald Van Vlack" <jerryvv@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 12:58:24 -0400
Cc: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Mark, I did this conversion last fall and yes indeed you do need to install
the TR 6 Rad shield. Bolts right up the  TR 4A frame same as the OE one
does. The great thing is that the TR 6 shield has the bracket holes for the
sway bar already drilled in the proper location.
There are a few different style TR 6 shields and I believe that the one I
got was from an early pre rubber bumper car as it's less cluttered with
other stiffening brackets associated with the rubber bumpers.
Got mine from Scott Harper at Team Triumph 330-392-7176, Warren Ohio.
Any questions just ask. It really is straight forward once you get the
correct Rad shield.
Jerry Van Vlack
jerryvv@att.net