Brian Sanborn gets what was coming to him....

To: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Brian Sanborn gets what was coming to him....
From: "Freeman, Noah" <Noah.Freeman@Bain.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 10:18:38 -0400
Hello all-

Just got back from New England Triumphs "Day of Triumph", where I showed my
TR-4...after a day of waxing, washing, etc, I was saying to myself "damn,
this car looks good"...

Then I saw Brian Sanborn's- not only does it look better than perfect, it
actually glows slightly.  I dont know how he did this.  Im sure through some
kind of radioactivity.  He probably sterilized everyone at the show
unintentionally.  He of course won TR-4, with a clear "madam, there was no
2nd" kind of dominance...

I just wanted to thank him for the help he has given me, (helped me buy my
TR-4), and say that all of a sudden (this was my first car show), having
seen his car, I understand what "concourse quality" really means...(he of
course is convinced that his car has "only barely exited restoration, and
still has 100 things wrong with it)

It was also really nice to run into a half dozen listers at the show...what
a neat group!  Group hug!

Congrats Brian!

Now can I borrow that spring compressor?

Noah

PS- just kidding (for now) on the compressor- it will take me a few weeks to
order the spring, etc....

This electronic mail transmission contains confidential information
intended only for the person(s) named.  Any use, distribution,
copying or disclosure by any other person is strictly prohibited.
If you received this transmission in error, please notify the sender
by reply e-mail and then destroy the message.  Opinions, conclusions,
business of Bain & Company shall be understood to be neither given
nor endorsed by the Company.  When addressed to Bain clients, any
information contained in this e-mail is subject to the terms and conditions
in the governing client contract.