Free Radio

To: "Spitfires" <spitfires@autox.team.net>, "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Free Radio
From: "Bill Miller" <millerb@netusa1.net>
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2001 22:09:53 -0500
For all you positive grounders (like me) out there.  I have a realistic
AM/FM mechanical pushbutton radio that is for positive (or negative for that
matter) ground cars.  It has a built in speaker in the case (which sounds
about as good as you think it would) as well as a hook up for an external
radio on the back.  Standard size.  This was in my + ground '66 MKII when I
bought it.  As I would rather listen to the engine (or wear a mp3 player for
long trips) I'll offer it up to you guys first.  The label says:

Realistic Model no. 12-1355
AM/FM Car Radio
Freq Range: AM 520-1620kHz  FM 88-108Mhz
Power Source DC 12V Neg/Pos Ground
Custom manufactured in Taiwan R.O.C. for Radio Shack, A Division of Tandy
Corporation
Serial No. 703353

You pay the shipping from Anderson, Indiana (or stop by, pick it up, and say
Hi)  First email back to me gets it for free.  No response by Monday and
I'll put it up on eBay and get rich.

Bill