Dorothy Deen

To: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Dorothy Deen
From: "Brewer, Bill" <bbrewer@LEHIGHCEMENT.COM>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2001 15:48:37 -0400
     I read the recent article on the Doretti in British Car magazine.
Congratulations to TR Householder for his support in that guy's restoration.
My question is: Is Dorothy Deen still alive? Did she keep or ever re-acquire
a Doretti for herself? Where did she end up in life? Has anyone (Randall
perhaps?) seen her at any British car functions? I've seen the ariticle
about her in Automobile Quarterly.
     She did a lot to further our hobby in the early days.

     Bill Brewer
     1960 & 1961 TR-3A's
     Wish I had an Italia or Doretti too...