Re: $7300 for stage 2 - Rediculous!

To: "Ptegler" <ptegler@gouldfo.com>, "Douglas Frank" <frank@zk3.dec.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: $7300 for stage 2 - Rediculous!
From: "Ptegler" <ptegler@gouldfo.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2001 15:43:38 -0400
Honestly..that's really totally ridiculous in my book!
You can go out and buy a brand new Chevy of Ford V6
and 5 speed tranny for that price. Lighter, stronger
more powerful

For a matter of fact...didn't Joe C. just mention a
brand new Honda S2000 engine and tranny was only
going to cost him $7500 for 'Tiny Tim (his Spit race car)

Paul Tegler     ptegler@gouldfo.com    www.teglerizer.com