Selling TR-4A: Asking price?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net, vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Selling TR-4A: Asking price?
From: John Cowan <jfcowan@pacbell.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 09:36:24 -0700
    I've decided to sell my TR-4A autocrosser.  I've gotten the TR-3A
really shaped up lately and don't have the time, energy or money for two
project cars.  Could I ask you to read the specs on the car and offer your
suggestion of how much I should advertise if for.  Here are the specs:

1966 TR-4A, solid axle, red with black interior.
No rust, frame or body problems.
4.3 Rearend.
Lowered, competition springs.
Anti-roll bars front and back.
Rollover bar.
Mini-lite replica wheels.
New 185/65R-15 tires.
Engine - no major problems.
Rebuilt, may have been blueprinted.
70 psi at highway speed, 10 psi at hot idle.
Tuned header, glass pack muffler.
SU HS-6 carbs, newly rebuilt.
New NOS timing chain, tensioner.
Radiator re-cored and new hoses.
Transmission - no problems, said to have been rebuilt.
Overdrive (non-functioning).
Clutch - no problems, strong.
New brake and clutch hydraulics.
New battery.
Non-functioning speedo reads 99K+ miles.
New carpets, clean dash, rest of interior fair.
Cheesy racing seats.
Fair paint job.
Located in Northern California.

Many thanks.