Re: ballast resister voltage drop - electrical guru needed

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: ballast resister voltage drop - electrical guru needed
From: "Dereck R. Bauer" <drbauer@impactsol.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 09:13:51 -0600
Gentlemen:

It sounds a lot like we are getting to the point of trying to "one up" each
other, and on the verge of getting nasty.  There are numerous rather large
books and fields of study that could be applied to this thread.  Why can't
we each simply try to help each other , and respect the others that are
doing the same thing for whoever asked the original question.  If someone
else has a different answer than your own, so be it, it just might work.
There are very few absolutes, a circuit that was designed for a given input
voltage may in fact work exceedingly well at +-10% or more, and infact need
to due to numerous variables, not the least of which is environmental, I
have not seen anyone mention variances induced by temperature or humidity
yet.

Just my $.02 worth, I have seen some of the other lists that I follow get
totally flooded with some topics that started not unlike this one, which
doesn't help anyone.

Dereck R. Bauer
Impact Solutions