Ohio Gas Prices

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Ohio Gas Prices
From: "Gerald Van Vlack" <jerryvv@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2001 15:51:27 -0400
Here on the North Coast gas prices today were $1.13. Makes you wonder about
this supply and demand thing doesn't it. It would seem that demand is
highest in these summer months.

By the way does anyone else ever get that stupid HA, HA, HA Snow White
message after posting to the list? I don't post often but every time I do
within a few days that comes my way. There is an attachment that I never
open and the Virus Protector doesn't kick in although I am led to believe
that there is a virus in there somewhere. Anybody have any insight to this.
It's an annoyance so far and I hope it doesn't go beyond that.

JVV