RE: price of a rear fender

To: "Ptegler" <ptegler@gouldfo.com>, "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: price of a rear fender
From: "Roger Helman" <rhelman@airswitch.net>
Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2001 08:56:48 -0600
Paul, sorry to hear about your spit, had almost the same thing happen to my
TR - 6. But, it is those Damn F___ing SUV's DRIVERS!!!. :-)
I think most of us hear have some sort of Big Ole Triumph Chase Vehicle.

PS just got back from Canyon Lands near Moab Utah would not want to take the
6 on the Schafer or White Rim Trails.

Roger Helman
1971 TR6
2000 Ford Expedition 4X4