Re: price of a rear fender

To: Ptegler <ptegler@gouldfo.com>
Subject: Re: price of a rear fender
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Fri, 06 Jul 2001 13:43:00 -0700
Cc: triumphs-owner@autox.team.net, triumphs@autox.team.net, "CARS Spitfires@Autox. Team. Net (E-mail)" <spitfires@autox.team.net>, spitfire-enthusiast@egroups.com, SPIT6CGT6@yahoogroups.com
I know the feeling.  About 3 years ago (right after I got Huxley finished) I
visited a customer and intentionally parked in the very front of their
main entrance.

The owner's son when leaving backed his Lexus SUV into the driver side door
with enough impact that be bent the rear hub on the opposite side.

2 weeks and a thousand bucks later it was fixed.  Good Luck!

Joe

P.S. Just go to the best body shop you can find and let them fix it and charge
the insurance of the person who caused the damage.

Joe