TR values for insurance

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR values for insurance
From: Don Spence <dspence@oanet.com>
Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2001 15:52:06 -0600
Hi all
My insurance is coming due (again) and I'm wondering what real world values
for my cars are.  I have a 72 TR-6, Body off restoration  with less than
10,000 miles since. It is in need of seat covers and the soft top is getting
a little tired, otherwise it is basically a "new car". White with red
pinstripe and real Michelin red-walls.  Also has factory hardtop (been on
once)

Car #2 is a 66 TR4A, SA on wires (English dunlop 70 spoke):  mechanically
restored 17,000 miles ago and currently being reassembled after a complete
body restoration. (Westminster Blue over black interior) Most trim is NOS,
excellent original or new ( ie fender beading)  Interior is original with
new carpets and refinished dash.

Any thoughts as to real value would be appreciated.

Please note: they are NOT for sale. values are for insurance purposes only.
Thanks
Don