simple green & wives NON-LBC

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: simple green & wives NON-LBC
From: "Fred Thomas" <vafred@erols.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2001 13:15:56 -0400
Cc: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Yesterday after the parades my wife asked me if I had some "Simple-Green",
yes of course I use it all the time, well she read the directions and tried
a spot on the kitchen floor for wax removal and ease of cleaning, yep you
guessed it, on the front of the fridge door under the heading of things to
do today, 3 1/2 bathroom floors, kitchen floor, front door fowyer, and side
door entrance, explanation, the directions says it very easy, does a great
job for preparing it for the wax to be applied after the floor dries.
Message = keep your car supplies away from household snoops, saves a lot of
back breaking work.  Nelson R. it still beat the heck out of painting <g>
"FT"