Hub Removal Tool

To: Spitfire Internet Mail List <spitfires@autox.team.net>, "Triumph Internet Mail List." <triumphs@autox.team.net>, Friends of Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Hub Removal Tool
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2001 09:25:23 -0700
I have a friend here locally who is trying to replace the wheel bearings on the
rear of his Spit.  He can't figure out how to get the hubs off.  I
have indicated to him that there is a special tool for removing them, but he
can't locate anyone who has it locally.

Can someone tell me:

1. Where I can buy one of these?

2. Is there somewhere I can find a pattern to manufacture this tool?

I am sure that sooner or later, I too will be faced with the same problem, so
If I can get it solved now, I can help him out and save time when I have
to do this too.

Any recommendations will be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Joe