Re: Sixteen years

To: "Nancy and Bob Wise" <wises@new.rr.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Sixteen years
From: "Mark Joslyn" <mbjoslyn@prairienet.org>
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2001 13:06:53 -0500
Congratulations Bob & Nancy, Great to here you are still plugging away at
the 3, and that the final phase is near!! Perhaps I will be able to seeyou
guys at the vintage races.

TRiumphantly,     Mark

Mark Joslyn,   1406 Winding Lane Champaign, Illinois 61820........
217-359-6792
VTR Midwest Chapter Coordinator / Central Illinois TRiumph Owners
Association
49 2000 roadster, 59 TR3a, 62,63,64 TR SPORTS 6, 62,63 TR4, 63 TR FOR-D (302
COBRA)
73 TR6, 74 TVR, 80  MGB-LE