Team Scrappy Finishes the Great Race

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Team Scrappy Finishes the Great Race
From: Kurt Oblinger <koblinger@linkline.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2001 18:12:23 -0700
Hi folks,

I'm on digest mode so I don't know if this has ben reported yet. I just got
back from the finish line of the Great Race in Pasadena. Team Scrappy,
Steve and Janet Hedke in their '57 TR3 took 2nd in Sportsman class!! They
started the day 4th in class and turned in a great drive. They actually
scored lower than the team that placed 1st but the other team won by 1
second after the age handicap was calculated. They were ecstatic!
More later...

Cheers,

Kurt Oblinger