Re: TR3 seatbelts

To: pethier@isd.net, anabil@caltel.com, wises@new.rr.com
Subject: Re: TR3 seatbelts
From: Herald948@aol.com
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2001 08:22:56 EDT
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
In a message dated 6/30/2001 1:47:24 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
pethier@isd.net writes:

> Dunno about TR concours, but I remember reading some time back that some
>  antique outfit havd agreed that for all their judged shows that seat belts
>  would be ignored completely.  If you put them in or not would make no
>  difference in judging.

...and that certainly is the case in VTR Concours judging: seat belts
installed in cars that did not originally have them are not only allowed but
encouraged, and no points are deducted for their presence.

--Andy
Andrew Mace, President and 10/Herald/Sports 6 (Vitesse) Consultant
The Vintage Triumph Register
<www.vtr.org>