RE: Age Related Discounts/Younger Owners (!!!!!)

To: "autoX-Trumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Age Related Discounts/Younger Owners (!!!!!)
From: "F. Grant Robertson" <f.g.robertson@alexiongroup.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2001 22:31:51 -0400 >
Actualy, hobbies are very much driven by their hobbists.  Ever wonder why
the ranks of Ham Radio are dwindling? Elitist aging hobbists who think that
since they cut their teeth on morse code, so should you. Kinda sounds like
points ignition and a timing light doesn't it?

Oh yeah, by the way Kai, my _other_ car.. besides the Bimmer and the Spit,
is a humble 96 Civic Dx Coupe..  101k and still blows ice cold air and
starts first time every time. Anything wrong with that?

-Grant