Could anyone check their 3A please.

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Could anyone check their 3A please.
From: "Mike Smith" <Mike.Smith@bbdo.ca>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2001 16:32:16 -0400
Can anyone help? I need to establish the relative position of the master
cylinder reservoir when it's clamped next to the master cylinders on their
bulkhead fitting.
What is the position of the two outlets on the bottom of the reservoir - do
they align front and back, or side to side? And in whichever case, whereabouts
is the brake outlet located? The reason for my question is that I would like to
make up new lines, as well as get the decal(s) onto the reservoir, but don't
have a reference point at this stage. If anyone with a 3 could take a peep at
theirs it would be much appreciated.

Many thanks,
Mike