Re: TR6 Oil Leak

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>, <QAGroup@aol.com>
Subject: Re: TR6 Oil Leak
From: "levilevi" <levilevi@home.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2001 20:44:12 -0600
I very careful tapped both holes in my sealing block for the next bigger
size bolt.  I meticulously got all the shavings out with Q-tips, grease on
the tap, etc. and pulled the tap out several times to clean the holes out.
Worked for me...and lots less stuff to take off including those clever wood
chips used to seal the sealing block.

Bud Rolofson
71TR6 CC57365 (Good 6)
71TR6 CC65446 (Christmas Ornament)